Calico Spring Arts and Crafts Show – March 20-21, 2021
Registration begins Mon. Jan 4, 2021 – scroll down the page to begin.
- February 15 – Deadline for receipt of completed applications and payment – returning exhibitors turning in application after this deadline will not be given same space consideration
- February 15 – Notification of acceptance/rejection will be mailed to applicants
- February 15 – No money refunded after February 15
Application and Processing Procedures
- PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING ONLINE! (New for Spring 2021)
Have all of your information ready when you begin the application process as you will not be able to save an incomplete application.
- Each application, new and returning vendors, must be accompanied by:
a. Payment for all fees
b. Four (4) photos (minimum) including one (1) of your booth set-up, two (2) of your craft and one (1) of you creating your craft. Photos should be representative of the work you wish to sell at the Calico Show. You must submit recent photos of creation and final product of all items sold in your booth.
c. A completed and signed application
- High resolution, digital images should be submitted when completing the online application. If you complete a paper copy of the application, you can submit images via e-mail to: email@example.com. Note: Jurying Committee if necessary
may request additional photos of creation process. Jury decisions are based on your photos and information provided on your application form. Please send the best photos you have available. Your photos are an important factor in your acceptance/non-acceptance to the show.
- Acceptance or Non-Acceptance letters will be mailed by February 15, 2020. Acceptance or Declines will not be confirmed or discussed by telephone. All decisions of the jurying committee are final. The jurying committee will have final approval on all acceptance/declines, placement and reserves the right to remove misrepresented or inappropriate materials from the show.
- Applications must be submitted online or postmarked on or before: February 15. This applies to returning exhibitors – no space consideration will be given to those applications received after the February 15th deadline.
Rules and Regulations
- Selection is based on quality and skill in workmanship, original and creative ideas as well as attractiveness of booth display.
- All arts and crafts media are eligible.
- Items submitted must be the original work of the artist or craftsman applying. Items not created by the exhibitor or not in the category for which applied will not be permitted in the show.
- This show is promoted as an arts and crafts show, not buy/sell. Resale of wholesale items IS NOT permitted and will result in immediate dismissal without refund. No manufactured, imported items, mass-produced items or kits will be allowed.
- Artists can only display work that has been juried.
- The jurying committee will assign all spaces and honor any space request, whenever possible, based on availability.
- Exhibitors must have enough stock for the entire show. They must be on time and stay for the duration of the show.
Booths cannot open late or close early at any time.
- No refunds due to rain or any other inclement weather situations will be issued.
- Cancellations by applicant after February 15 will result in a loss of all fees. Withdrawal at any time must be in writing and signed by applicant to be official and remain in good standing. Emails are acceptable.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying Georgia State/County Sales Tax on all sales (8%). Forms provided by the Georgia Department of Revenue will be included in your packet that you pick up at registration.
- Booths may not be dismantled before 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. No early breakdown is permitted.
- Booth spaces are 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep (indoors) and 12 feet wide by 12 feet deep (outdoors). All displays, transactions and activities must be confined to exhibitor’s assigned space. Signs, tents, canopies or any other part or
display may not extend over or into walkways. Booths must be kept neat in appearance and not distract from neighboring displays. This will be strictly enforced.
- Overnight security is provided Friday and Saturday nights. Management provides after hours security for exhibit area with the understanding that Calico Arts and Crafts Show is not, and will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to exhibitor’s property. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal and property liability.
- Pets are not allowed in the exhibit grounds. Please plan accordingly. No alcoholic beverages, no profane language or lewd conduct will be tolerated.
- The show staff does not keep change on hand for the exhibitors. Please be sure to prepare for this before arriving to the show.