Most Recent Updates
October 6, 2020
Calico Holiday Arts & Crafts Show is a GO!
You spoke and we listened! After much planning and the consideration of your input as the vendors, we have made the decision to move forward with the plans for the 2020 Holiday Show. We are ready to see all of you and look forward to working with you to provide a safe and successful event for everyone involved. We encourage you to be patient with us, patient with each other, and patient with the visitors as we work together to pull off an event while many others are forced or are choosing to cancel.
Below, please find the Covid-19 Protocol that will be observed for the 2020 Calico Holiday Arts and Crafts Show.
- Vendors will be encouraged to wear a mask and to observe social distancing practices when interacting with customers.
- Exhibitor Registration will be altered to allow for social distancing – more details will be released closer to the date of the show.
- While we have created space between the booths as much as possible, please be mindful to create natural barriers between your booth and the next. (If you requested to be connected to another vendor, we will honor that request.)
- Cashless transactions are encouraged. Please prepare for this if your business set-up allows.
- Consider having hand sanitizer available at your booth for those that wish to handle any of your products.
- If you are a vendor located in the food court, we have added additional space to this area.
- Be mindful of what people touch in your booth.
- Product sampling for food, lotions, etc.:
- NO SELF SERVE SAMPLING OF ANY PRODUCTS. Vendors must control all distribution of samples.
- No bare hand contact of any products. Use disposable gloves, tongs, spatulas, deli-paper, etc.
- Consider sneeze guards, lids, pre-portioned servings, and squeeze-style condiment dispensers.
A few things to note include:
- Calico Spring 2020 was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you were registered for the show and chose to rollover your fees to the Holiday 2020 show, please indicate this on your application. We are looking forward to you all being with us!!!!!
- Calico Spring and Calico Holiday are two separate shows. While we do everything possible to put you in the same spot that you were in for Calico Holiday 2019, there is no guarantee.
- ALL vendors, returning and new, must submit creation, finished product and booth set-up photos for ALL products you intend to sell at the show. List EVERYTHING you intend to sell on your application. If we don’t approve it in advance, you CANNOT sell it. It is preferred that you email these to email@example.com when you mail your application. It is NOT ok to add something as “filler” if it has not been approved. NO buy/sell.
- Notice booth space dimensions noted on the application. Prepare your set-up accordingly.
- Vendors receive complimentary badges to get in the gates. You will receive 2 badges for one booth, 4 badges for two booths, and 5 badges for three booths or more. If you need more than you earn, these can be purchased.
- Considering your booth space, remember that the aisles are for the shoppers. Be respectful of all shoppers and other vendors located near you by not clogging the aisles while encouraging visitors to smell, taste, or sample an item. Sampling of products is NOT to impede the flow of traffic. Please purchase an additional booth space for sampling if you would like.
- Consider bringing lighting for your booth to highlight your products. Depending on space location and the booth set-up of those vendors around you, shadows that are out of our control may affect the lighting in your booth.
- If you need pipe and drape, please order it. Do not anticipate that someone around you will have pipe and drape for you to use.
- While we often have aisles between some spaces, there is no guarantee that these will exist for your customers to pass through. We put these in and take these out depending upon how many vendors will be at the show.
- Friday set-up ends promptly at 7:00 pm. Please arrive in time to complete your set-up and be out of the building by 7:00 pm.
- Plan to join us on Sunday morning for a time of devotion before the gates open.
- No pets are allowed. Make arrangements for your pets before you leave home.
- If you register, and the decide not to come, PLEASE call and let us know, no matter how close to the show it is. We typically have a waiting list and would like to fill vacant spots as quickly as possible.
Again, we appreciate your support of the Calico Arts and Crafts Shows. We look forward to working with each of you while continuing to protect the integrity of the show by closely monitoring the rules and regulations of the show. See you in November!
Coordinator, Calico Arts and Crafts Shows