Dear Calico Vendor,
Thank you for your interest in joining us for the upcoming Calico Arts and Crafts Show. No matter if you’ve been with us for many years or are a new applicant, we hope to have the opportunity to work with fine artisans and crafters in a multitude of mediums. If you’ve been with us at Calico before, you know that we work extremely hard to provide a unique opportunity for our vendors and visitors alike. Therefore, I want to highlight a few details that need to be remembered. Please read the application, rules, and regulations carefully before applying or arriving for your next Calico Show.
A few things to note include:
- Calico Spring 2020 was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you were registered for the show and chose to rollover your fees to the Holiday 2020 show, please indicate this on your application. We are looking forward to you all being with us!!!!!
- Calico Spring and Calico Holiday are two separate shows. While we do everything possible to put you in the same spot that you were in for Calico Holiday 2019, there is no guarantee.
- ALL vendors, returning and new, must submit creation, finished product and booth set-up photos for ALL products you intend to sell at the show. List EVERYTHING you intend to sell on your application. If we don’t approve it in advance, you CANNOT sell it. It is preferred that you email these to firstname.lastname@example.org when you mail your application. It is NOT ok to add something as “filler” if it has not been approved. NO buy/sell.
- Notice booth space dimensions noted on the application. Prepare your set-up accordingly.
- Vendors receive complimentary badges to get in the gates. You will receive 2 badges for one booth, 4 badges for two booths, and 5 badges for three booths or more. If you need more than you earn, these can be purchased.
- Considering your booth space, remember that the aisles are for the shoppers. Be respectful of all shoppers and other vendors located near you by not clogging the aisles while encouraging visitors to smell, taste, or sample an item. Sampling of products is NOT to impede the flow of traffic. Please purchase an additional booth space for sampling if you would like.
- Consider bringing lighting for your booth to highlight your products. Depending on space location and the booth set-up of those vendors around you, shadows that are out of our control may affect the lighting in your booth.
- If you need pipe and drape, please order it. Do not anticipate that someone around you will have pipe and drape for you to use.
- While we often have aisles between some spaces, there is no guarantee that these will exist for your customers to pass through. We put these in and take these out depending upon how many vendors will be at the show.
- Friday set-up ends promptly at 7:00 pm. Please arrive in time to complete your set-up and be out of the building by 7:00 pm.
- Plan to join us on Sunday morning for a time of devotion before the gates open.
- No pets are allowed. Make arrangements for your pets before you leave home.
- If you register, and the decide not to come, PLEASE call and let us know, no matter how close to the show it is. We typically have a waiting list and would like to fill vacant spots as quickly as possible.
Again, we appreciate your support of the Calico Arts and Crafts Shows. We look forward to working with each of you while continuing to protect the integrity of the show by closely monitoring the rules and regulations of the show. See you in November!
Coordinator, Calico Arts and Crafts Shows