Most Recent Updates
November 4, 2020
Calico Holiday Arts and Crafts Show – See You Soon
- Vendors are encouraged to wear a mask or other face covering and to observe social distancing practices when interacting with customers.
- Exhibitor Registration will occur in the Family Living Building as it has in the past.
- During registration, please:
- Only send one representative to pick-up your registration materials.
- Wear a mask
- Maintain 6-foot social distance between you and others in line.
- Pay attention to posted signs regarding which line you should get in.
- While we have created space between the booths as much as possible, please be mindful to create natural barriers between your booth and the next. If you need to order pipe and drape, please don’t forget to call Daniel Parrish at (229)403-9005. (If you requested to be connected to another vendor, we will honor that request.)
- Consider having hand sanitizer available at your booth for those that wish to handle any of your products. Be mindful of what people touch in your booth – have a way to sanitize between customers if necessary.
- If you are a vendor located in the food court, we have added additional space to this area. You should have received a map indicating your location. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product sampling for food, lotions, etc.
- NO SELF SERVE SAMPLING OF ANY PRODUCTS. Vendors must control all distribution of samples.
- No bare hand contact of any products. Use disposable gloves, tongs, spatulas, deli-paper, etc.
- Consider sneeze guards, lids, and pre-portioned servings, squeeze-style condiment dispensers.
- Complimentary refreshments will not be provided Saturday or Sunday morning for the purpose of minimizing congregating and touchpoints.
- We will not host a Sunday morning devotional this year, but look forward to continuing this tradition at future shows.