Holiday Arts and Crafts Show
Sat. Nov. 9, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sun. Nov. 10, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Registration and Set-Up/Breakdown Schedule
Friday, Nov. 8: Crafter Registration and Set-Up, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 9: Crafter Set-Up, 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, Nov. 10: Crafter Breakdown, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
A few things to note include:
- Calico Spring and Calico Holiday are two separate shows. While we do everything possible to put you in the same spot that you were in for Calico Spring 2018, there is no guarantee. If you would like to move spots, we need to know that. There is not a bad location. What many like, others don’t. It is all based on personal preference; therefore, if you have a preference, please let us know on your application. However; remember, we do the best we can to accommodate everyone.
- ALL vendors, returning and new, must submit creation, finished product and booth set-up photos for ALL products you intend to sell at the show. If we don’t approve it in advance, you CANNOT sell it. It is preferred that you email these to email@example.com you mail your application.
- Subleasing of a booth is NOT allowed. We must have a completed application for all crafters.
- Notice booth space dimensions noted on the application. Prepare your set-up accordingly.
- Vendors receive complimentary badges to get in the gates. New for 2019, you will receive 2 badges for one booth, 4 badges for two booths, and 5 badges for three booths or more.
- Considering your booth space, remember that the aisles are for the shoppers. Be respectful of all shoppers and other vendors located near you by not clogging the aisles while encouraging visitors to smell, taste, or sample an item.
- Friday set-up ends promptly at 7:00 pm. Please arrive in time to complete your set-up and be out of the building by 7:00 pm.
- The Sunday morning devotion for the Holiday Show was well received. Plan to join us again for this time of reflection at the Spring Show.
- No pets are allowed.Make arrangements for your pets before you leave home.
Again, we appreciate your support of the Calico Arts and Crafts Shows. We look forward to working with each of you while continuing to protect the integrity of the show by closely monitoring the rules and regulations of the show. Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me by phone or email if you have any questions. See you soon!
Coordinator, Calico Arts and Crafts Shows
DUE JULY 1st.
Hours, Tickets & More
Saturday – 9:00a.m. until 5:00p.m.
Sunday – 10:00a.m. until 4:00p.m.
Ticket prices: Adults $5.00
CASH ONLY at the Ticket Booths
Children 10 and under are free with a parent
No pets please